Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read other user messages called tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page. Tweets are publicly visible by default, however senders can restrict message delivery to their friends list. Users may subscribe to other author tweets — this is known as following and subscribers are known as followers.
Now you can also use Twitter for earning money. There are various ways by which you can earn money from your Twitter account:
1. Direct or sponsored Advertisement – If a lot of people are following you, you can probably look for direct or sponsored advertisements for earning money.
2. Sponsored Contest– An advertiser can run a contest via your account to get feedback about his product & services or just to create some brand awareness.
3. Promotion – You can help your advertiser to promote a new product or service to your twitter followers.
4. Affiliate Marketing – Twitter is a great place for doing Affiliate marketing. You can place affiliate links in your tweets and recommend a Product or a Service to your followers. Then hope that your followers will click on it and buy that particular product.
5. Paid Review– You can do some paid reviews for some product or service of your advertisers.
Some of the companies using which you can earn money from your Twitter account are revtwt.com, ad.ly, marketmetweet.com, sponsoredtweets.com, etc.
If you want more help, contact me.