Do you want to hide your account from the Windows Log on screen or create a new fresh invisible one? Then do the following:
1. Go to Control Panel and create a NEW ACCOUNT inside User Accounts
2. Go to START->RUN. Type regedit.
3. Goto to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\
4. Here create a new DWORD by right clicking and name it as you did your NEW ACCOUNT. If you want to hide an existing one, just type in its name.
5. The value of the DWORD has to be zero if you want it to be hidden. If you want it to show, just change the value to 1.
6. Now log off and see that your account is not in the logon screen.
7. To log on to your hidden account press CTRL+ALT+Delete twice. Here type in your NEW ACCOUNT.