This tutorial will show you how to create an undeletable folder.
1. Goto start, click Run, type cmd and click OK.
2. In cmd, type cd \.
3.Type md \con\\ and press enter. A folder named con will be created in your C drive.(You can create the folder on any drive)
4. If you try to delete or rename it, an error message will appear.
5. How to delete this folder?
Just go to cmd, then to the directory and type in rd \con\\.
6. You can use any of the following to create an undeletable folder:
CON, PRN, AUX, CLOCK$, NUL, COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, COM5, COM6, COM7, COM8, COM9, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, LPT4, LPT5, LPT6, LPT7, LPT8, and LPT9.
7. If your friends know how to delete the folder, then just disble command prompt.