Is your PC booting very slowly. The tips given in this tutorial will help you to decrease your PC boot time.
1. Only install applications that you really need and remove those that you had installed just to try them out.
2. Defragment your hard disk drive(s) at least once a month.
3. Do not clutter the desktop with icons, look for and delete junk files.
4. Run msconfig to prevent unwanted apps from auto loading at startup.
5. If you feel confident enough, disable the System Restore & Indexing Service in Windows to reduce hard disk thrashing.
6. Try to keep your data files seperate from OS in a different partition.